vMix Live Production Software
Create professional live video productions using vMix. Live Stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and many more social media. If you like producing a live sluice using both live speakers and prerecorded parts fluently through this broadcast platform. vMix software always has the vMix driver control all content, including staying room preamble vids, rather than using a separate person to run content on the platform where the content is streaming, Zoom, for illustration.
A great product for all your streaming needs
The green room option gives speakers a place to connect and bandy the content before the live sluice begins. That is especially helpful if a particular speaker can not join us for the tech setup ahead of the live event launch. They can log into vMix and be added to the green room before their member begins. This script has been a recreating one with the live events to produce that frequently involve people from different time zones and indeed other countries.
A powerful video mixer at your fingertips
VMix makes it easy to set up multiple inputs, including cameras, audio, and mixed media. Keyboard lanes make it simple to toggle back and forth between inputs. The companion to get started made it quick and easy to learn and begin creating content. vMix has all the tools that you could need to produce a live videotape show.
All your inputs are in one place
- Video Cameras: 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards. See Supported Hardware.
- NDI: Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources. See NDI.
- Video Files: Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
- DVDs: With menu navigation.
- Audio Files: MP3 and WAV.
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio.
- Video and Audio PlayLists: Combine multiple videos and/or audio files into a single Input
- Comfort: Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
- User experience: Easy to use and handling
- Installation: Setup is veritably simple and the layout and workflow are adaptable
- Prices: The software is also veritably cheap as compared to other software's
- Support: Supports good kinds of different media sources
- Trial Period: 2 months free trial
- Training videos, punctual and friendly response
- And much more about what you want to stream.
Download vMix SoftwareRe-download
If it doesn't download automatically, please click Download again. And if the link is broken, please Comment bottom of this post or report via the Contact page of this blog.